Otázky a odpovede: 164
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- ERROR: This memory card does not support recording of XAVC S movies.This error happens when using a memory card that is not fast enough to record the data being saved by camera. An SDXC Memory Card of Class 10 or faster is required to record using the XAVC S format. An exFAT compatible
- No sound is recorded when using an external microphone with the XLR adapterFollow the steps below to troubleshoot if there is no sound being recorded with your movies when using an external microphone with the Sony XLR adapter. Because each of these steps represents a possible solution
- There is no picture, or a black screen appears, when attempting to recordFollow this procedure to troubleshoot if there is no picture or a black screen appears in the viewfinder or LCD when attempting to record. NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this
- Points that should be noted when streaming videos via IBM Cloud Video (Ustream).IMPORTANT: Make sure the following have been configured before streaming videos. The latest system software version has been installed on the camera. A IBM Cloud Video (Ustream) account has been created. If you
- Notice to owners of Handycam®/Action CAM using Ustream (currently IBM Cloud Video) - 31st July 2018Thank you for your interest in Sony products. Ustream, the live video streaming service from Ustream, Inc., is now provided by IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) as IBM Cloud Video. IBM has informed