Otázky a odpovede: 17
- The Micro Vault storage device is not recognized by the computerCheck the function status of the MicroVault™ storage device after completing each step. These steps apply to computers using the Microsoft® Windows® operating system. For other operating systems, contact your computer
- Notes on connecting to the internet with products manufactured by SonyWhen you connect a product manufactured by Sony such as a TV or Blu-ray recorder to the internet, use a router to connect, or connect the product to a LAN port with a router function. Wired/wireless connection via
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- What is Bluetooth wireless technology?What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that can be used for close-range data transmission from one digital device to another. Bluetooth is essentially a one-to-one wireless connection
- How to export pictures and video using the PlayMemories Home softwareFollow the steps below to export media files to the camera using the PlayMemories Home software: Open the PlayMemories Home Software. Connect the camera or media device to the computer. In the PMH window, click
- Where can I buy Sony products?Thank you for your interest of Sony Products. Should you need purchasing or latest product information, you can refer to our Sony Electronics website. Alternatively, can refer to our retail shop locator.