Otázky a odpovede: 219
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- How do I add or remove icons from the camera's LCD display?To select which icons you wish to display on the LCD display: On the camera, press the MENU button. Select Custom Settings Press the DISP button. To remove or prevent icons from showing on the LCD display: Select
- What software can be used for importing and exporting XAVC S content?For information on compatible software for importing and exporting XAVC S content, refer to the following website. Editing software for 4K/HD videos IMPORTANT: Sony does not guarantee operation of third party editing
- Wind noise is not reduced when using the ECM-XYST1M stereo microphone.The wind noise reduction feature in the camera only works with the built-in microphone. It does not work with the optional ECM-XYST1M microphone. To reduce wind noise when using this optional microphone, you can
- Can the built-in flash be used as a wireless control to trigger an external flash?The built-in flash cannot be used as a wireless control to trigger an external flash. However, you can attach a flash with a wireless flash controller function such as the HVL-F20M, HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M, HVL-F20AM
- Where is the NFC antenna located in the camera?If your camera supports files transfers using the NFC function, the location of the antenna will be indicated with the following mark: The location of the NFC antenna is different depending on the camera model.
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- Can’t transfer pictures to my Android phone via Wi-Fi with the PlayMemories Mobile AppIf this occurs, clear the cache memory of the mobile app, delete the camera Wi-Fi settings from the mobile phone and try again. To clear the cache memory from your Android phone select [Settings] > [Apps] > [PlayMemories